Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sensitive Claim Call Centre Treats Me Like Crap

I am so angry and so scared that I feel like imploding, or jumping in front of a bus. Ahhhhhh!!! I am very determinedly not cutting, but gawd this is hard.

I just got off the phone from Shonsi at the ACC Sensitive Claims Call Centre, she told me her Manager is Stacy Green but that I couldn't speak to her. Just the way she was speaking to me was awful. Like I am a piece of gum on someone's shoe. All I was asking for was for the decision they were making (the opposite of the decision I was told from the same call centre on October 7th, something Shonsi acknowledged) if I could have it in writing explaining it for me. It is really hard when someone is being rude and talking down to me on the phone to understand what is going on, that is why I asked for it in writing. She just said flat out no. I said isn't it my right to be able to request the decision in writing, she just said no. I don't want to get into the details right now cause I feel like putting my head through the window, but on October 7th I phoned ACC Sensitive Claims, was conveyed some information and told that a letter regarding this would be posted out and I would receive it in the next week. So today on the phone she at first she said that isn't what you were told, and I told her to have a look at the notes from that phone call and tell me exactly what then we were apparently speaking about, because there had been only one subject discussed concluding with me being told to wait for the mail. Eventually once I'd said this and she checked the notes, then she said 'oh this person had made a mistake then'. I said that I'd been checking the mailbox everyday, and were they going to notify me at any point that there had been a mistake made, she just said no.

I am sooooooooooooooooo sick of being treated like trash. I hate this so much.

It ended with me pleading to please have anything relating to and explaining this new decision, change of mind etc in writing so that I could understand what was going on. She just said no, I wish I had a recording of the conversation so I could post it here, so it would be possible to hear the contempt in her voice when she was saying it, NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment